Imagine a festival entirely dedicated to creamy, milky chocolate. Life doesn't get much better than that! Here is a list of some of the top chocolate festivals across the U.S.
1. The Mobile Chocolate Festival
General Admission is $3, kids 13 and under are free, and senior citizens who are 65 and older are free.
2. Annual Ghirardelli Square Chocolate Festival: San Francisco
Going on for over a decade, this festival has become famous in California and across the country. Fun-filled activities include chef cooking demonstrations, live music, chocolate tasting, and ice cream sundae eating contests for people of all ages to participate in. In addition, all proceeds benefit Project Open Hand. Look for the festival to arrive during September. Tickets are sold for $20 and must be purchased to be able to sample chocolate.
3. O.C. Chocolate Festival – Fountain Valley
General Admission is $25, but VIP Party admission tickets can be bought for $50. This includes hors d’oeurves and wine amongst other perks. Group tickets are available for parties of 10 or more.
4. Colorado Chocolate Festival: Denver
Admission is free to this yearly May festival, but you must purchase tasting tickets for chocolate samples. Get 10 taste tickets for $10 and 20 taste tickets for $20.
5. The Festival of Chocolate: Orlando, Florida
Adult admission is $17, senior (55+) admission is $16, kids (3-11) $12, and kids 2 and under are free.
6. Chocolate Festivals Illinois: Long Grove Chocolate Festival
Held annually in May, this popular festival boasts entertaining children’s activities, chocolate workshops, live music and even shopping.
7. Chocolate Lovers Affair: Prince Frederick, Maryland
Tickets are $75 Per Person to attend. Purchase 2 or more for $70 per person.
8. Carolina Chocolate Festival: Morehead City
Come to this 3-day annual event in February to participate in more fun-filled activities than you’ll know what to do with.
9. Chocolate Festivals Texas: Austin Chocolate Festival
This October annual event is not only tasty, but it raises money for Multiple Sclerosis too.
9. Chocolate Lovers Festival: Fairfax, Virginia
Attendees come from all over in the month of March to get a taste of this large event.