Lindt is a company that produces Lindor chocolate.
Lindor is a type of chocolate produced by Lindt, which has a hard chocolate shell with a liquid chocolate filling. It comes in both a ball and bar variety as well as in a variety of flavors. Each flavor has a corresponding color.
- White Chocolate
- Milk Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate
- Extra Dark (60% cocoa outside and dark chocolate filling)
- Black with green
- Dark Peppermint
- Brown and Gold (with print 'St Moritz')
- Milk chocolate shell filled with sugared hazelnut chunks
- Light Brown (with print 'Peanut Butter')
- Peanut Butter
- Dark Brown (with print 'Café')
- Light Blue
- Stracciatella: white chocolate shell with cocoa pieces with a smooth white filling
- Gold with blue
- Dark Green with red
- Black with ghosts, white and blue snowmen, lime green with pink, purple, and yellow flowers and some butterflies, lime green with white and yellow flowers, or red with hearts
- Milk outside with smooth white filling (seasonal flavour)
- Purple/Pink with roses.
- Milk chocolate outside with smooth dark chocolate, sugared hazelnut chunks, and rice krispies filling.
- Light pink
- Irish cream
Lindt also makes an Easter-themed chocolate called Gold Bunny, a hollow milk chocolate bunny. They wear red ribbons while dark chocolate bunnies wear brown and white chocolate bunnies wear white. The Christmas counterpart is in the form of a hollow reindeer or hollow teddy bear, usually only in milk chocolate.
They also make chocolates that look like carrots, chicks, lambs, frogs and pigs.
In addition, seasonal Lindor chocolates include:
- Green, white and red: Peppermint Cookie. Milk chocolate with peppermint candy chips and a milk chocolate center with crumbled dark chocolate cookie pieces
- White and red: Peppermint. White chocolate with peppermint candy chips and a white chocolate peppermint filling
- Brown, bronze and gold: Gingerbread. Milk chocolate with a gingerbread flavoured milk chocolate Center with crumbled gingerbread cookie pieces
- Mint intense: dark chocolate infused with mint
- Orange intense: dark chocolate infused with orange essence and almond flakes
- White Coconut: white chocolate with crisp flakes of fine coconut.
- Almond: white chocolate with whole roasted almonds and caramelised almond pieces
- Poire intense: pear flavoured chocolate with almond flakes
- Cherry intense
- Regular dark chocolate: available in 50%, 60%, 70%, 85%, 90% or 99% cocoa varieties
- Extra creamy: milk chocolate
- Toffee crunch: crunchy toffee bits wrapped in milk chocolate
- Caramel crunchy: studded with crunchy caramel
- Lindor: the famous balls but in cube form
- Pistachio: a creamy pistachio filling in milk chocolate
- Mandarin: a creamy mandarin filling in milk chocolate
- Strawberry: a creamy white chocolate strawberry filling in milk chocolate
- Strawberry margarita: 'capsule' form with strawberry and margurita filling
- Orange: a creamy orange flavoured filling in milk chocolate
- Cuba: 55% cocoa, single origin Cuba
- Madagascar: 70% cocoa, single origin Madagascar
- Ecuador: 75% cocoa, single origin Ecuador
- Vanilla: White chocolate with vanilla bean
- Chili: a 70% cocoa dark chocolate with red chili extract
- Raspberry Intense Dark: dark chocolate with pieces of raspberries and almond slivers
- A touch of sea salt: dark chocolate seasoned with sea salt
- ↑ Lindt Australia. “Peppermint Cookie Lindor”. Available at https://www.lindt.com.au/shop/lindor-peppermint-cookie [December 18th 2018]
- ↑ Lindt Australia. “White Peppermint Lindor”. Available at https://www.lindt.com.au/shop/lindor-white-peppermint-pouch-bags [December 18th, 2018]
- ↑ Lindt Australia. “Gingerbread Lindor.” Available at https://www.lindt.com.au/shop/lindor-gingerbread-pouch-bag [December 18th 2018]